letter info

Discussion in 'Kindergarten' started by bruinsfan, Jan 30, 2009.

1. bruinsfan

bruinsfan Rookie

Jan 30, 2009

I am getting ready for the 100th day of school. I have been searching for some fun activities. Does anyone have a template or website for a letter for parents for help? I am looking for the right words to encourage their child to bring in something without going crazy.

3. firstgurl85

firstgurl85 Companion

Feb 2, 2009

This is exactly what I sent home! so far so good! we have gotten cheerios and pennies so far!

Dear Families,

Next Friday, February 6th, we will be
    celebrating the 100th day of school. To help us celebrate I am asking that each child bring in a bag of 100 objects. It can be anything: 100 noodles, 100 buttons, 100 marshmallows! It just has to fit in a large Ziploc bag. Get creative and have fun counting them out! The objects will be returned with the child at the end of the day.

Thank you for your help!

4. cocacola

cocacola Rookie

Feb 2, 2009

This is what I sent home:
    100th Day of School
    Feb 2nd is the 100th day of school. We will be doing two activities in class that I need your help with. We will be making a 100 piece necklace and a 100 piece trail mix. Please send in the item checked below by Jan. 30th

_______ large box of Fruit Loops
    ________ bag of mini marshmallows
    _______ bag of chocolate chips
    ________ Chow Mein noodles
    _______ bag of butterscotch chips
    ________ box of Cheerios
    _______ box of raisins
    ________ bag of Goldfish crackers
    _______ bag of pretzel sticks
    _________ bag of M&M’s
    ________ large box of Cheez-its (make sure it has at least 180 pieces)

100 Collection –Over the next week work on a collection with your child. It can be a collection of 100 of anything (stickers, pennies, toothpicks, small toys, buttons, etc… preferably a collection that is easily toted.) Send in collection in a gallon Zip-Loc bag labeled with your child’s name. All projects will be returned. Please turn in projects by Jan. 30th so we will have the projects ready to present on the Feb 2nd Have fun!