Lesson Plan Forms

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by RedVac, May 13, 2010.

1. RedVac

RedVac Rookie

May 13, 2010

Just looking for some ideas on a lesson plan form. Currently I use one from the Creative Curriculum, but i don't really like it. Anyone willing to share what you use?

3. clarnet73

clarnet73 Moderator

May 14, 2010

I made a table in word... days of the week down the side, parts of the day along the top, and just fill in the blanks each week. Mine just has table toys/stations/gathering circle (this is the same every week so it's copy and paste, but it allows me to show I'm hitting those standards also)/story/ circle activity/ group activity/ special. I did a arrative about "free choice time includes: (centers/standards) that I have at the bottom every week. I keep the generic stuff in it and it's always the same because it's easier. I don't have a spot in mine where I write what I'm swapping out to keep things interesting, but that could really easily be added in.

4. eyeteach

eyeteach Rookie

May 14, 2010

Does your company, if not a single entity, have any?

5. Blue

Blue Aficionado

May 14, 2010

RedVac, I have a modified CC form. Would that help? CC was a thread a long time ago, and I shared the form with many. I will look it up and post it. I used to be a CDA teacher for Head Start, so I can talk CC backwards and forwards. It make take a few minutes to find it, as my brain is really tired tonight.

6. Blue

Blue Aficionado

May 14, 2010

I haven't found my form yet, my DH thinks it is packed away in the attic. But, I used the HS website http://www.hsnrc.org/CDI/pdfs/UGCOF.pdf
    and combined it with the CC form, and came up with a pretty complete form. I also put in some religious curriculum for a church based center. If you need me to combine for you, just let me knowl.

7. chemteach55

chemteach55 Connoisseur

May 15, 2010

I do not know if we have any Preschool materials yet, but an A to Z group has been set up on Google docs so that we can share the various forms and activities that we use in the classroom. If you have not been invited yet, PM me your e-mail and I will send you an invite to join the group.

8. sarzacsmom

sarzacsmom Groupie

May 23, 2010

Don't use one-- I just write out what I'm doing briefly for projects and table work for each day of the week and put it with the supplies in a gallon zip lock --by the week