Laughable memories

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by Grammy Teacher, Sep 18, 2005.

1. JenPooh

JenPooh Virtuoso

Sep 23, 2005

Thanks! Yep, that's my 'buggy roo' (nickname, NOT actual name-I'm not that wierd). He knows he's cute, that's the problem. Even though he can be a stinker, he's a pretty good kid. And I just recently discovered while he was at his AWANA group at church, he is MUCH better behaved for other adults than he is for me...THANK GOD! At least I did something right:)!

2. Grammy Teacher

Grammy Teacher Virtuoso

Sep 23, 2005

At work I always seem to like the naughty little boys best...as long as they aren't mean kids, I enjoy the mischief they make! He looks like a little mischief maker!!!

3. JenPooh

JenPooh Virtuoso

Sep 23, 2005

Yep, that sums him up pretty well. This is what he did today and you should have seen the look on my face: he went upstairs to go potty. He usually tells me when he has to go #2 because he just doesn't get the whole process of wiping thouroughly yet. This time he didn't. He came downstairs butt ***** and said "look mommy, I wiped myself". I was proud of him, however, he had poop smeared all the way down his legs, all over his butt, in his fingernails, and had poop 'confetti' all over the floor. I calmy said "honey, I'm glad you were a big boy and did it yourself, but next time remember to tell mommy so I can help you". I about died when I had to clean it all up. Ah!