Last Observation

Discussion in 'Second Grade' started by just-n-educator, May 4, 2008.

1. just-n-educator

just-n-educator Companion

May 4, 2008

I feel like I am in school all over again. I graduated from Florida over 6 years ago with my teaching degree. Then 3 years ago we moved to Canada. The teaching college here will re evaluate me, by doing an observation. I am just a little stressed out over this last observation :(. After this observation I will be a certified teacher in Ontario, Canada

I need to figure out what I should do for this observation. I am teaching the following things in my class: Math-symmetry or Multiplicaton, LA- Poems , question marks, two and tree syllable words, Science- Air and Water

I was thinking I could teach a new topic or review an old one. Please share any and all ideas.

Thank You!:hugs:

3. wldywall

wldywall Connoisseur

May 4, 2008

What subject/topic do you feel is your strongest area? What activities have your students done successfully for a while now (you know without a lot of "I don't know what to do" whining)

Once you have decided that then decide what you are going to do. Go with your strengths it helps the observation go better

4. lnewbigging

lnewbigging Companion

May 9, 2008

I agree, play to your strengths and don't do something new, because it may flop and that won't look good, even though it is a good teachable moment that is good for the kids to learn. :2cents: