Las Vegas hotels and shows!

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by TennisPlayer, Jul 23, 2010.

1. TennisPlayer

TennisPlayer Cohort

Jul 23, 2010

Has anyone been to Las Vegas recently? It's been a few years since we've been there so looking for recommendations on hotels and shows that you really liked!

There are a lot of nice hotels on the strip and we're looking for somewhere that has something special at that hotel that the others might not have such as the beach/swimming pool area at Mandalay Bay (never used it, but saw it!) :)

I like game shows and magic shows so if anyone went to any of those shows there and liked it, please let me know the name! There are a lot of choices in Las Vegas so it's "impossible" to be bored. :)

3. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Jul 23, 2010

I've seen David Copperfield at the MGM Grand. I got great seats. He even shook all our hands who sat in the front row.

Yrs before that, I saw a pro tennis match at the Mandalay Bay.

4. LetsDoSomeMath

LetsDoSomeMath Rookie

Jul 23, 2010

We stayed at Mandalay Bay in Sept 08-- We got married in Vegas (It's my FAVORITE place!). I LOVE Mandalay Bay! We are going for our anniversary over Labor Day weekend and have decided to stay there again.

Rooms are beautiful, beds are COMFY! Bathrooms are nice and big. Everyone there is so nice. The Burger Bar is the best place to get a hamburger! Pool is great! People really like the wave pool so it was nice to go to another pool and we practically had it to ourselves.