Kudos to all of you already employed people.

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by chopork, Aug 6, 2011.

1. chopork

chopork Rookie

Aug 6, 2011

And also the non-hired people. And I mean that it the most sincere way possible. For you to come onto this board and provide us with positive encouragement is incredible. Especially, considering that most of the posts here are of people feeling down and out of luck, you all should be commended. So, here's me commending you!:thumb::thanks::wow: I hope to soon be celebrating and returning the favor to all the newbies looking for jobs.

3. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 6, 2011

Great attitude, cho!:thumb:

4. Toy_03

Toy_03 Companion

Aug 6, 2011

I do agree with u chopork :)
    A year ago I couldn't even past the state exams in time to grad from college...this site helped me a lot..and they helped me with cover letters/ resums...and interview questions..etc

5. BioAngel

BioAngel Science Teacher - Grades 3-6

Aug 6, 2011

[​IMG] Congrats to all of those who have landed a job this summer!! Good luck to you all of you :D

[​IMG] And for all of those who are still searching-- keep up the hard work!

6. dgpiaffeteach

dgpiaffeteach Aficionado

Aug 6, 2011

There have lots of people getting hired lately it seems like! I'm so grateful to have been hired and hope even more people are before and even after the year starts! :D

7. r2turtle

r2turtle Rookie

Aug 7, 2011

I agree! This is a super tough time for teachers finding a job. I have read some of these posts in tears this summer wanting my phone to ring for an interview. :( It was such a comfort to know that I was not alone in my job search. There were teachers who felt just like me. Then, finally being offered this preschool job was such a blessing! :) I just want to do the very best job I can.

Congrats to everyone going into their classrooms very soon. To those who are still looking, I know how you feel. It took me a year and a half to get hired. I have been right where you are at. I wondered all last summer and into the first of the school year, how did friends get a job right out of college? How could they be so lucky? I could offer the same skills and qualifications, why not me? I was super happy for them, but I know I was just jealous. :blush: It just wasn't in God's timing for me yet. Keep out there. Chopork and those still looking, your time is coming up! :hugs:

8. elateacher4life

elateacher4life Cohort

Aug 7, 2011

Great positive attitude Chopork.