Kinder paper

Discussion in 'Kindergarten' started by justfine, Aug 25, 2010.

1. justfine

justfine Comrade

Aug 25, 2010

Does anyone have spelling sheets for kindergarten? I am trying to create on but it is giving me trouble?

By the way, can they write on a single line by January? Do I to have the dotted line in the middle of the two solid lines by Jan.?

3. jlj

jlj Devotee

Aug 26, 2010

Spelling sheets? Do you have spelling lists & looking for worksheet ideas or are you looking for the actual spelling lists? If you do have lists, would you mind sharing? I wish someone would come up with spelling lists specifically for Kinder it would sure make things a bit easier wouldn't it? :dizzy: I know some don't agree with spelling in Kinder but there are those that are required to. I would like to see weekly word lists, that would also include (a few at a time) sight/high frequency words. I know there are various sight/high frequency word lists but the ones I've seen list alphabetically, not by best order to teach. I'm not aware of any other Kinder spelling word lists.
    I would also be interested in finding lists along with worksheets & ideas for word work center & homework activities so I'll be interested in seeing what others do as well.

4. jlj

jlj Devotee

Aug 30, 2010

:anyone: have suggestions? :thanks:

5. ecsmom

ecsmom Habitué

Aug 31, 2010

We are using Wilson Fundations for teaching writing on the lines. We start word family "spelling lists" after Christmas. The first are -at words with one sight word.