kids day the funniest things

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by txmomteacher2, Aug 25, 2011.

1. txmomteacher2

txmomteacher2 Enthusiast

Aug 25, 2011

kids say the funniest things

Tomorrow will end the first week of school. It's been a whirlwind. I have a pretty good class this year and some absolutely funny things have been said in my class and it's only the first week.

1. we are in the middle of a lesson and the little girl who is easily distracted and wants to be off task about 85% of the time raises her hand and asks " Mrs. C where do you work? I tell her I am her everyday with her. She looks at me and says "No really how do you make your money?

2. Talking about the "tentacles" on a caterpillar. Only they didn't call them "tentacles" Caterpillars have "testicles"

It's going to be a great year!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

3. MandaNicole01

MandaNicole01 Habitué

Aug 26, 2011

I LOVE IT!!! Hahaha! I have had a child ask me that before...they are shocked that teaching is my job! lol Kids, gotta love 'em!:)

4. Redwood

Redwood New Member

Aug 26, 2011

Things that keep you smiling!

How funny! These are the kinds of comments that keep us smiling throughout the day! And now they made me smile too! Thanks for sharing! :lol::lol::lol:

5. kpa1b2

kpa1b2 Aficionado

Aug 27, 2011

One of my kinders said "I miss my mommy.", sounding & looking sad. I replied "I miss my mommy too." Kinder: "You have a mommy?" Now full of wonder. Me. "Yes I do."