Just had my interview!!

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by tgtbtj, Jun 16, 2010.

1. tgtbtj

tgtbtj Companion

Jun 16, 2010

Well I had my interview this morning at 10:30. There was already a girl there before me and another one going in right after me. I was expecting to get interviewed by the principal I had spoken with earlier but it turns out that he's being moved to another school. I was instantly nervous! Then he told me I would be interviewed by the AP and 3 teachers! Yikes, I was not expecting that either. But anyway, I think the interview went really well, I couldn't really tell what they thought of my answers, as they were writing down stuff. I just hope I did well enough to get a 2nd interview! They LOVED my portfolio so I hope I got extra points on that! Already sent a thank you e-mail, the AP said that I did really well and that she would call me tomorrow. Hope it's a good news call. Do they usually call? Anyway, thanks for all the support guys, I really hope and pray I get a postive call back tomorrow!

3. deeceekids

deeceekids Companion

Jun 16, 2010

If they want you, you will most likely hear back from them soon. My P called me the next day to offer the position to me. Good luck!

4. INteacher

INteacher Aficionado

Jun 16, 2010

Sounds like things went really well. I hope you hear good news soon :)

5. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Jun 16, 2010

Sounds positive! Hope you get a second interview!

6. tgtbtj

tgtbtj Companion

Jun 16, 2010

Thanks everyone me too, I really want it bad. I just wish i'd had more time to show my personality! The interview went by so fast, I just wish I could have talked more about everything i've done.