Job seeking

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by Futureteacher08, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Futureteacher08

Futureteacher08 Rookie

Apr 26, 2016

Hello!

So I found my dream job and have applied for it. I currently have a job but have found my dream job. This is the school that I attended throughout elementary/highschool.

I applied last Monday, they closed the job posting today, and I am getting nervous because I have not heard back about an interview yet. I talk to a teacher and I know that as of Friday they had not started the interview process It was posted a week ago Monday and closed today. I am worried they have not contacted me for an interview because they are not interested.

3. ChildWhisperer

ChildWhisperer Groupie

Apr 27, 2016

You need to stop posting the same thing everywhere.

4. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Apr 28, 2016

A to Z forum rules discourage multiple threads on the same topic at the same time by the same member: the site owner's rationale is that the discussion goes better when it's all in one place.

Many forum veterans don't go forum by forum looking for new threads, but instead use one of the two "Latest Posts" links at the top of the page to bring up a list of all the threads in which someone has posted since the member last checked in. In other words, no matter what the forum is, a new post will be seen.

If a post doesn't get a response in half an hour, it could just be that everyone's life was complicated on a given Tuesday. Be patient, and don't duplicate-post.