Job Openings for Middle School Science, Social Studies and ELA

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by YumaJobs, May 9, 2015.

1. YumaJobs

YumaJobs New Member

May 9, 2015

We Have Openings Available for Middle School Science, Social Studies and ELA!

Hola!

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I definitely wanted to get this information out to all of you job seekers.

My name is Mike Hernandez and I currently teach 7th grade Social Studies in Yuma, Arizona (the sunniest place in the world!) I'll be moving to Phoenix over the summer for personal reasons.

With that being said that means my position is now open and looking for strong applicants. As the title says, there are also openings for Science and ELA.

Couple of cool things:

1) The school I work at just received a grant from Apple where every teacher and student gets iPads.
    2) Also, there are tons of transplants that work at my school including yours truly. I am originally from the Chicagoland area and made the jump to Yuma and really do enjoy it here.

If you are struggling to find work and want a place with access to technology and the ability to make a difference, I give Yuma my highest recommendation.

If you want to know more you can certainly leave a reply or message my inbox. I am not a bot or trying to spam this board. My school needs strong teachers and I know there are plenty on here who are looking to work. I would love to help you get your career started!

-Mike :cool:

3. chasisaac

chasisaac Comrade

May 20, 2015

I know of a job that fits your request in South Dakota.