Job Loss

Discussion in 'Prayer Request Forum' started by latybug, Jul 30, 2004.

1. latybug

latybug Rookie

Jul 30, 2004

Please pray for my aunt. She is a wonderful teacher. She had been teaching at a christian school for the past 12 years. She has recently found out that her school is closing. The day before that phone call she found out that her classroom had been flooded. Going through her stuff in her room has been hard. I just can't see her in an office instead of a classroom. She also taking care of my grandparents so having a job is important. She is also unable to have children of her own. I have agreed to be a serogant mom for her. However, our first successful attempt ended with a miscarriage. Our attempts since then have failed. Most likely because I found out I have a high thyroid. I am now taking meds for that. We will be attempting again in mid-August. Please pray that God puts her in the job he wants for her and that God will help with the serogancy. Also pray that he keep her spirits up during these trying times. Thanks!

3. jontybm

jontybm Rookie

Jul 31, 2004

Keep at it, God is faithful. Love in Christ, Jonty

4. Love to Teach

Love to Teach Cohort

Aug 1, 2004

My prayers are with your aunt, you, and your whole family! So sorry that you all are going through such difficult times. Hang in there and think success! May your incredibly generous gift to your aunt come to be.
    Philippians 4:13
    (Smiley!)

5. latybug

latybug Rookie

Aug 2, 2004

Thanks so much for your encouraging words. My aunt has a job interview on 8-3-04 at another christian school. Some of her friends teach there so it would be great.