Jingle Bells

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Jens Irving, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Jens Irving

Jens Irving Rookie

Nov 11, 2021

Christmas is coming soon, yaaay! There are so many things I love to do around the holiday season. What are your plans for Christmas 2021?

Tired Teacher and happymangle like this.
  3. whizkid

whizkid Groupie

Nov 11, 2021

I'm watching more Xmas movies this year, buying Xmas cookies, already got the music playing, having dinner and sharing gifts with family and going on a mini vacation.

Basically anything that involves getting out of that hellhole called work.

happymangle likes this.
  4. happymangle

happymangle Rookie

Nov 13, 2021

My plans are very similar. We planned a trip few weeks ago, paid half of the money to the travel agency and they said everything will be fine. Now there are some doubts about it but i really hope everything will work out. We are in touch with the priceline customer service here all the time so will know if something changes.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  5. happygirl444

happygirl444 Rookie

Nov 14, 2021

I am planning to get all of my shopping and wrapping and Christmas card junk done ahead of Thanksgiving so I can ENJOY Advent and Christmas!

6. Tired Teacher

Tired Teacher Connoisseur

Nov 15, 2021

I've gotten started on old time Christmas cards and making/ freezing Christmas goodies. I just have to shop for 1 family and found a few things. I need to find more! :)

Colliemom likes this.
  7. WordFountain

WordFountain Rookie

Nov 15, 2021

Staying low-key and local. Lots of family time. We’ll start decorating right after Thanksgiving - but I’ve already started gathering everything ;) We’ll go to a tree farm, and the house will be filled with Christmas music. My DS turns 3 in the beginning of December and he loves to help me cook/bake. So, I foresee lots of cookie decorating and Gingerbread houses in our future.

8. Colliemom

Colliemom Rookie

Nov 15, 2021

We will be enjoying the holidays at home. There is no place I’d rather be than home with my family- the two legged and the 4 legged. :hugs::heartdecoration:

whizkid and Tired Teacher like this.
  9. whizkid

whizkid Groupie

Nov 15, 2021

I literally cannot wait.

10. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Maven

Nov 16, 2021

I'm really nervous about putting up my Christmas tree because we have a new puppy. I think he's going to go bonkers and it will end up in shambles. Anyone have advice on how to keep it standing with a little rambunctious puppy on the loose? :toofunny:

11. YaroKi

YaroKi New Member

Dec 8, 2021 at 11:32 AM

I'm going to spend the holidays at home with my family and friends. There will be many of us, so I'm sure it won't boring :)

12. Ima Teacher

Ima Teacher Virtuoso

Dec 8, 2021 at 5:25 PM

I decorated the house before Halloween because we didn’t decorate at all last year. (My mom was sick, and I was staying with her.) Christmas gifts for us, DSS, and his partner is a trip, so just stocking stuffers for presents on Christmas itself. I’ll cook. Otherwise, that’s it.