It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by buck8teacher, Jul 22, 2008.

1. buck8teacher

buck8teacher Devotee

Jul 22, 2008

So, when I was tutoring today...I saw that most of the teacher's purchase orders had been delivered and they are just waiting for our secretary to come back to deliver them to our rooms. I also saw all the skids of our new reading series!

I placed my order a few months ago, and so I don't quite remember all of it...but I'm excited for it to be delivered! YAY! :)

Seriously, I felt like a kid who had just peeked in her parent's closet right before Christmas. Our conference room is filled floor to ceiling with boxes from Really Good Stuff, Classroom Direct, John R. Green.

YAY! :) I just inherited an order last year, this one was all MINE! :)

3. Deb06

Deb06 Companion

Jul 22, 2008

Haha, I know how you feel. When purchase orders arrive and you're given other materials and products to use in your classroom, it really DOES feel like Christmas! :) My principal e-mailed me today and said he ordered white boards for my room (I currently have green chalkboards) so I was extremely excited about that, too. :)

4. trayums

trayums Enthusiast

Jul 22, 2008

Woohoo! Nothing better than new school stuff. I have felt that way since Kindergarten and it'll never change!!!!!!

5. buck8teacher

buck8teacher Devotee

Jul 22, 2008

I would be excited too! I have some showerboard with A LOT of business card magnets on the back up right now. I teach in a newer school, but we still have green chalkboards. Doesn't make sense! :)