So I've been searching for a job since April and I've had a few interviews but no luck quite yet. I have two different questions, your opinion and input will be helpful and appreciated. 1. I had an interview on Monday for a position at a middle school I would love to work at but for a position that I didn't think would be the best fit for me. The principal called and left a message stating that they decided to go in another direction with the position but if there is anything that I am qualified for to please apply and they will try to get me in. Well today a Middle School Language Arts position opened at the same school, do you think I have a shot? 2.I received a call Friday for an interview for a position I am not certified yet to teach because I have to retake my exam. I plan to re-take the exam the first full week of August, which is the first time I will be able to take the exam again. I'm concerned because school starts the following week, anyone have any advice?