Is anyone watching I'm a Celebrity-Get Me out of Here?

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by McKennaL, Jun 9, 2009.

1. McKennaL

McKennaL Groupie

Jun 9, 2009

I like reality shows-reality contests..so I watch while I do other things. (I remember actually getting to like the last one.)

Thoughts:

Janice Dickenson..ick. How can she get away with opting out of EVERYTHING? I agree with Jon Sally's opinions of her.

Patty Blagojevich...as a person from Illinois I am disgusted that this Lady MacBeth (former state first lady) is coming off as Polly Purebred. She has all the know-nothings on the show thinking she and her husband are innocent. She has been throwing jabs in at Illinois, the people of Illinois, and the woman who should have BEAT her husband the last election. Folks... there are INCREDIBLY good reasons this man was impeached and WILL go to jail (BTW-Patty should go to jail as well-she WAS involved, but she has been let off as too small of potatoes.) But don't get sucked in...her family is feeling the pinch? I guess all the opponents and people who wouldn't illegally contribute to you felt the pinch too-after you pulled funding or had them fired! (Rod B. threatened to pullback agreed funding for a children's hospital if they didn't give him a kick-back. THIS was typical for him -and Patty.Selling Obama's seat is only the tip of the iceberg.) I have NO sympathy for this woman. Not sure if i want to vote her OFF...or keep her there and vote torturous challenges one after the other.

Lou Diamond Phillips...WHAT a bod! Never knew. Always liked his acting. Now like HIM (and more than just as eye-candy).

Stephen and Daniel Baldwin ... I like Stephen. Have for a while. (The Usual Suspects is one of my favorite movies.) Daniel has a good head on his shoulders...and I like his work ethic.

Sanjaya ... As a person who never watched American Idol - but heard all the crap about this kid... I was unsure what to expect. I truly respect this kid. He's fearless and a great contestant. I wish him well! He just might win it!

Frangela- You had to know when one left the other would fold. There was no way they could last- and never without the other.

John Sally... Like this guy. But what a fierce competitor! Someone said "I wouldn't want to be opposed to him on the court considering all the smack he talks." And I agree! He gets inside the person's head...Note: If you are up against John-don't listen!!

Spencer and Heidi... Sorry she got the stomach infection. Hope she is feeling well. (though their "spiritual fast" caused it, it was THEIR own fault.) **** Ok, that said... I can't tolerate them. 2 things I hate more than anything (well 3) lies and disingenuousness (the 3rd is arrogance). And they have it ALL over them! She's SO dumb-and he is SO corrupt and such a liar.
    (Though it IS true that NEW-believers tend to be overly zealous as Stephen Baldwin states, I think Spencer was making a mockery of faith. And it bugged me a LOT! It irritates folks and has the OPPOSITE approach, and I think that was his hope.)
    But that promoting her dry shampoo! ALL the time! AARRGG! The best part (it went VERY FAST-you might not have noticed) was when she in spraying it CONSTANTLY, shot it into Janice Dickenson's face. I thought the woman would rip it out of her hands and throw it into the jungle.

3. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Jun 9, 2009

I watched one episode, hoping it would be good, but I don't care for any of the celebs that are on there, so I've stopped watching...that's more room on my DVR to record other things!

4. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

Jun 9, 2009

Heck no!

5. JustMe

JustMe Virtuoso

Jun 9, 2009

No. But I love to hate Spencer. I mean, really?

6. MissWull

MissWull Cohort

Jun 9, 2009

I thought the previews looked really corny and wasn't going to watch. But then after all this Speidi drama I wanted to see what was going on. I watch The Hills, and Speidi (especially Spencer) never really refer to God or religion much. Yet on this show it was the only things out of their mouths, that was crazy. It was like they were different people.

Heidi, to me, makes a pretty ok character on The Hills. Well, supposedly being herself...but on this show, she was ridiculous!!! I'm glad they're off for good, we'll see how well her sister does. I'm not much of a fan of Holly from The Hills.

7. catnfiddle

catnfiddle Moderator

Jun 9, 2009

I'll just read the recaps on Reality News Online.