ipad mini app

Discussion in 'Second Grade' started by TexFW1, Sep 2, 2013.

1. TexFW1

TexFW1 Rookie

Sep 2, 2013

Just got a set of 6 ipad minis for small group instruction. I need a list of good free apps to use for 2nd. grade. So many websites that it is hard to narrow down choices. Basically I would like some math, ela, and esl apps. Any help is much appreciated. I have never used IPads.

3. janis

janis Companion

Sep 12, 2013

My class REALLY likes 2nd Grade Friendzy. Kids can compete against other kids from all over the world, answering random questions from just about any subject.

4. Francess Silveria

Francess Silveria Rookie

Feb 20, 2016

I am looking for exactly this information but current. We have a set of iPads that everyone in the school gets to use. Each of the primary grade teachers has been given the okay to find apps they'd like put on and a "just say so and we can get them on there within a day" for most apps. I would love to have more than the couple of pre-coding apps they use now to work with. I have a HUGE reading disparity in my classroom even without taking into account the ones with special needs. I would love to have a good option for our semi-weekly iPad time to work on this.