Just venting- so I have a workshop the next two weeks. I am already taking time off to go to MI for an interview, so I cannot miss another day. And guess what- another school called me to set up an interview and they are only interviewing next week. (This is the school I had to write screening essays for). They won't wait until the 25th (the next Monday) when I will be in town. I had this feeling that this was going to happen to me. The only two weeks out of the entire year that I had something, I would get called. They are going to do a phone interview, but I know that probably just eliminated my chances. *sigh* I guess I am just pleased that I have 2 schools interested. It gives me some hope.