I just received a call (yes, on a Sunday!) for an interview tomorrow. It's for a private school. The K teacher resigned last minute & they want to hire someone ASAP. The P said my resume jumped out because of my teaching experience & the fact that I have children of my own. Cons: It's about 20 miles from where I live. Private school=stinky pay Not much time to prepare It means removing myself from local sub lists Pros: It's a job!!!!! The school lets out over an hour before my daughters' schools, which means even with the distance, I can be home before them. Experience Stinky pay beats no pay at all Also, I know a teacher who is going on maternity leave in my district starting in November. She requested me, but she doesn't get to make the decision. If I am offered this job, should I call the P to find out if I am in the running for the LTS job? I don't want to sound too pushy....let me know what you think!