Interview with Superintendent for LTS 6th Grade

Discussion in 'Sixth Grade' started by samanthakday, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samanthakday

samanthakday New Member

May 17, 2011

Hello, How is everyone today?

I have a question. This past Friday, I had a interview with the principal for a long term 6th grade position. After the weekend went by, I got a call on Monday morning from the superintendent's secretary and she said that the superintendent wanted to now meet with me for a interview. I have never gotten this far. I am really bad at interviews, so I am so happy I have finally made it to round 2. I just have no idea what to expect. Can anyone let me know what kind of questions the superintendent's usually ask so I can be fully prepared. I am not sure if it is different since this is only a LTS position and not a permanent position. Anything would help, Thanks!!!

3. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

May 17, 2011

Welcome to A to Z, samanthakday, and congratulations on your interview!

You've posted this question on another forum here on A to Z (http://forums.atozteacherstuff.com/showthread.php?t=138886) and gotten a reply. Forum policy strongly discourages multiple concurrent posts on the same topic - A to Z's owner strongly believes that it's best to keep the conversation in one place, so let's close this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.