Interview update!

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by MrsCK, Jul 26, 2011.

1. MrsCK

MrsCK Companion

Jul 26, 2011

Hey everyone!

I had my interview today for the pre-k position. They (principal and asst. principal) asked the basic questions and at the end, they told me my answers were perfect. They each rated me on a scale and didn't tell me the score but said I was very high. I was the first candidate they interviewed for the position and I think I left a really great impression. Before I left, the principal said there is no reason they shouldn't hire me. She also said I was perfect but she didn't want me to be disappointed if I don't get this job, because I'm wonderful. They are required to interview more people, and have about 9 more, and I will know something next Wednesday. I'm confused about what to think...they loved me, but since there are so many people looking for a job, it's a different world. What should I think? :confused:

3. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Jul 26, 2011

It sounds as though you did everything in your power to secure this job, and as though your odds are good.

So feel good about yourself, and apply eveywhere else you can, just in case.

4. BlueskyFL

BlueskyFL Rookie

Jul 26, 2011

I agree! Keep positive but keep applying.

I hope you hear some fantastic news soon!

5. mopar

mopar Multitudinous

Jul 26, 2011

Sounds like some good news. Now, get your thank you cards in the mail so that they get another reminder of you.

6. leighbball

leighbball Virtuoso

Jul 26, 2011

I agree with the others! It sounds positive, but send those thank yous and keep applying just in case. I was once told the same thing...they had more to interview, but loved me. The next day, I had a phone call offering me the job! Fingers crossed!

7. Rainbowbird

Rainbowbird Groupie

Jul 26, 2011

Sounds very promising. Send that nice thank-you, sit tight but keep applying elsewhere. I think it sounds like they really want you.

8. SCTeachInTX

SCTeachInTX Fanatic

Jul 26, 2011

Hope you hear something very soon!

9. r2turtle

r2turtle Rookie

Jul 26, 2011

Fingers crossed you get that job! Hope they call early offering the position to you! The waiting for that phone call is the worst.