Hey everyone. I have been waiting for 3 weeks now for an interview with an actual school district. After the whole preschool thing, I was bummed. Well, the personnel director emailed me and asked if I had a job yet. (I had been emailing her and pestering her about any job openings.. lol) I told her no and she said there was a 3rd grade position at a not so good school... ok a horrible school... that was open and needed to be filled. If I was interested, I could interview tomorrow with the principal's guidance counselor and head teacher. Of course, I said I was interested so I have an interview tomorrow. The only problem is that it's in the 3rd grade. I have already decided after many hours of field experience in 3rd grade that I don't like it. But it's still a job. The school is not on the top of the list but once again, it's still a job. What would you do if you were in this situation? I had applied to a k position in a nearby district but they stop taking apps on friday and then will call next week for interviews. I am just soooo tired of waiting and want my own room! It just sucks that it has to be in the 3rd grade at a not so good school!