Interview Today

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by frogger, Feb 3, 2015.

1. frogger

frogger Devotee

Feb 3, 2015

I had an interview today for a 3rd grade position, it seemed more like a conversation than interview. At the end the principal said if you think of any other questions to ask please call/email...has anyone ever did that and what other questions are there to ask? I feel like it's their way of saying contact us without actually saying it...or maybe I'm thinking too much into it. :whistle::woot:

3. olivecoffee

olivecoffee Companion

Feb 3, 2015

I think it's always a good sign when the interview feels more like a conversation. Good luck, I hope you get it!!!

4. frogger

frogger Devotee

Feb 3, 2015

Thanks!

5. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Maven

Feb 3, 2015

I would email thanking them for the interview or send one in the mail. If you don't have any questions that's fine but a thank you would be appreciated.
    When I interviewed for the position I have now it seemed like 80% of the interview was them showing me around the school and explaining things like, "these will be your students, this will be your curriculum" and I wondered if I was reading too much into it since it was more like orientation than an interview. Good luck I'm sure you did a great job!

6. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

Feb 3, 2015

I've always been asked that if I thought of questions after the interview to call/email. Conversation interviews are always a good sign though. Good luck!

7. frogger

frogger Devotee

Feb 3, 2015

I usually do thank you letters or emails in this case, she said should would make a decision probably by end of the day tomorrow.

8. frogger

frogger Devotee

Feb 10, 2015

Still haven't heard anything about the job and I did send out a thank you letter.