Interview Friday- Help with Questions!!!!

Discussion in 'Job Hunting & Interviews' started by Esperanza, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Esperanza

Esperanza Rookie

Aug 16, 2006

Hi everyone. I am interviewing on Friday and I NEED help! I had another interview Tues. for a job I dont really want (long-term sub, I want full-time) and I think it helped because I was calm and relaxed. Just wanted an opinion on a few of the questions. I want this job BADLY- it is at a magnet school with an amazing building, great professional development, and a well put together program. I dont want to blow it being nervous! Any ideas on strategies for staying calm?
    Also, what is the best way to answer the questions:
    Tell me about yourself.
    Have you ever had a disagreement with a co-worker? How would you handle it?
    What discipline issues would you deal with yourself and what would you send to the principal's office?
    Finally- the questions I need to ask at the end. I usually ask something about opportunities to integrate technology. What do you think?:thanks:

3. Suburban Gal

Suburban Gal (formerly Elizabeth) Banned

Aug 16, 2006

You may want to read Landing Your First Teaching Job and Getting A Teaching Position for tips on how to get the most out of your interview. I know you were teaching and then took a break and not really going to be landing your first teaching job per se, but perhaps something in that one posted article may be of help to you nonetheless.

Good luck! :cool: