Intercepted

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & FAQ' started by Ross, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Ross

Ross Comrade

Nov 1, 2008

I posted a reply today on the General Education site and got a message indicating my post was intercepted for review by a moderator. This was several hours ago and my reply is not yet posted. I copied a web address for the Library of Congress. Was that the cause for review?

3. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Nov 2, 2008

Ross, this is the forums policy on posting links:
    Links Policy. We don't mind hearing about members' personal websites or blogs, HOWEVER, please build up your credibility and show us you are here to share with us before you start posting links. New members do not have privileges to post links or use a signature right away. If you try to circumvent the forum's system for blocking links, it will be seen as suspicious and you will be banned from using the forum. If new members have something very important that is not self-promotion or spam, they are welcome to contact us to request that the link be posted by a moderator or administrator. In most cases, however, you will need to wait. After you posted for a while, you will have access to posting links. Even after you are able to post links, please note it is not appropriate to include your link or announce it in multiple posts throughout the forum.

I hope it helps.