Well, after many HOURS of getting this all together, I am finally hitting the home stretch for my two 1:1 kids. Basically, I have 8 students. 6 of them are capable of group learning, generalizing skills, etc. The other 2 require intensive discrete trial instruction in order to acquire and maintain skills. We include them when appropriate, but they spend the majority of the day with their personal aides working on basic skills through programs that I design. To start the year, each 1:1 kid will have 5 programs. There are other skills that will be worked on in addition to this (one kid will be starting phase I PECS, the other kid will be doing a little community work, etc.) I will also add additional programs so the students have between 7-10 programs they work on daily. I will wait to see how they do at the beginning of the year before I add more. I want to explain my system, because it has worked SO well for me. Instead of data SHEETS, I do data CARDS. Each skill has a data card. This works well because the kids are constantly mastering skills or discontinuing skills and the data sheets are never up to date. With the cards, we just add in new cards or take out cards. Also, the mastered skills cards all go into a file and we review all of the mastered skills by going through the cards. Here is a picture of the card file (I have one for each student): The letters each correspond to a program. For now, I only have five, so it's A-E. For example, A= Motor Movements, B=Imitation Skills, C=Matching Numbers, etc. The cards for each program are in the corresponding section. This is what one of the cards looks like: The cards correspond to each "set" (if you're not familiar with discrete trials, it just means that the skill is LITERALLY broken down into TINY little parts, so that each part can be acquired). I also have a binder that includes the printed out programs (descriptions of each skill broken down). This is a picture of the binder: Notice that there are also the letter dividers here, they are the same for the organization of data cards. Each program is in the corresponding letter section. Here's what the program sheets look like (there is one under every letter, for each program). I've put all of the materials for the current target skills into this individualized programming tote: Here's what the daily data clipboard (to hold the cards for that day) looks like... next to a set of letter matching materials: Here are some materials for teaching a student her lunch number: She pulls off each piece and presses the number as she has the piece in her hand, then places it at the bottom. (She can't track with her eyes, so needs some sort of manipulative to get it right!) Here are some more labeled materials (Which are placed in the bin): Here's one of the bins: And another view of another bin: Close up of the data clipboard containing data cards: This probably makes no sense.... but hopefully someone can make sense of it! This system has been great for me. I feel so organized this year. It was a ton of work to pre-print the data cards, organize the notebooks, alphabetize the programs, create the materials, organize the bins, etc. But now, you could literally walk in that morning and know nothing about discrete trials and everything would be at your fingertips (all data cards, program descriptions and visuals, clipboards, materials, etc.) I think I'm feelin' good about this.