Individual Behavior Chart?

Discussion in 'Behavior Management' started by dxiechicken41, Sep 3, 2008.

1. dxiechicken41

dxiechicken41 Rookie

Sep 3, 2008

Hello! Does anyone have a good SIMPLE individual behavior chart? My student has ADHD and a full-time aide - but I still want documentation and mom wants daily updates/communication, which is fine. I need something and was wondering if anyone has anything like this. Red-yellow-green? ABC? etc. It's for a 5th grader. Thank you.

3. smgreen78

smgreen78 Rookie

Sep 4, 2008

I've made them in microsoft word before. I just make a simple table. What is he working on?

Let's assume it's paying attention. I would have on the top "I paid attention and focused during teaching time" and on the side I have either "morning" and "afternoon" or the actual times of day ("9-10,""10-11").

Does that makes sense? I just go to the student every time it is check in time (dependent on morning/evening or every hour) and we have a quick 15 second check in. They fill in their chart with a start, check, etc...

It's printed out 6 to a page, which I cut out and tape down to their desk (1 a day). They take it home. If the parents don't get it, they call me or email me.

4. dxiechicken41

dxiechicken41 Rookie

Sep 5, 2008

Thanks, I made one that is rated 1-3 in the following:

raised hand
    was respectful to teacher
    was respectful to students
    did work and tried hard
    how was my day overall?

student signature
    teacher/aide sig

Thanks!