In need of Pen Pals

Discussion in 'Fourth Grade' started by MissBee, Oct 30, 2008.

1. MissBee

MissBee Companion

Oct 30, 2008

Hi there,

My class is a fourth grade classroom in Massachusetts, and we are looking for new Pen Pals across the US. I had made a previous connection with a class in Georgia, but I am having difficulties communicating with that teacher, so I am assuming that she is no longer interested in the Pen Pal exchange....which leaves me with a dilemna. My kids are super excited about having pen pals!

My idea is to have a relationship with another fourth grade class outside of New England, although at this point I would be happy with any volunteers, and I would like to write letters about once a month.

Please let me know if you are interested.

A little more about my class...I have a class of 27, but 23 will be participating in this project. I have 12 boys and 11 girls.

I look forward to hearing from you!! :)

3. MissBee

MissBee Companion

Oct 30, 2008

situation has been resolved...please delete.

4. DCWteach

DCWteach New Member

Jun 20, 2016

5. DCWteach

DCWteach New Member

Jun 20, 2016

I'm joping that even though your thread is old that you might still be in need of a pen pals for your classroom? I have had pen pals for my classroom for well over twenty years. I would like to get another pen pals for my class for one more time. I teach in east Los Angeles, California. I will have about 27 students this year 2016/2017. Please let me know either way as soon as possible.
    Thanks, Debra Boyer

6. DCWteach

DCWteach New Member

Jun 20, 2016

Miss B would you be interested? I can't tell if you just came on or it's an old posting? If you are interested I will send you my home email and that way you don't have to write me on my school email. I read my home email everyday and I won't be reading my school one maybe once a week?
    Thanks! Debra Boyer

7. alilisa

alilisa Habitué

Jun 24, 2016

If Miss Bee has already found pen pals or isn't interested, I would be interested in being pen pals with you! I will have about 24 students this year and I am in Minnesota. I used to teach in California, so it would be awesome for my kiddos to have connect with another group in a different state! :)

8. Ms.Carr

Ms.Carr New Member

Sep 9, 2016

I am interested in getting pen pals for my North Carolina students; I have 48 seventh graders and 48 eighth graders. Are you still looking for pen pals?