I'm going to have an anxiety attack!

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by dizzykates, Aug 14, 2009.

1. dizzykates

dizzykates Habitué

Aug 14, 2009

All week they have been reroofing out townhomes. Great, they are finally getting around to it. The storm that damaged the roof was only in July 2008. For the most part it's been ok all week. Some noise, lots of people, but tolerable. Today though they are on my roof! Things are fall, people are stamping and it's only 7am. I am just worried sick about my plants and grill. We can't put the grill in the garage because it's propane. And not knowing when they were coming I didn't want to put my pots in the garage for the whole week. Well now they have covered everything with tarps so I can't even dart out and move them. I'm gonna be sick.

It sounds like it is raining shingles and nails. :eek:hmy: I don't even know how I am going to safely leave! Not to mention, where does one go at 7am? :huh: I don't get the feeling it would be wise to come back once I leave, I am way too stressed out by this and I think it will be difficult to make a safe getaway. :unsure:

3. etcetera83

etcetera83 Cohort

Aug 14, 2009

Did you make it out and back in?

4. dizzykates

dizzykates Habitué

Aug 14, 2009

I made it out and back in. I was lucky, I finally had to come back about 2:30 to eat some lunch and they were packing up. It was too hot! They won't be back until Thursday and then I will be on vacation. None of my plants were harmed either thank goodness. Thanks for asking, I was really freaking out this morning.