I'm Getting Married This Week!

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by DrivingPigeon, Sep 22, 2013.

  1. DrivingPigeon

    DrivingPigeon Phenom

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Messages:
    4,212
    Likes Received:
    8

    Sep 22, 2013

    My wedding is on Saturday. :) Everything is ready, and I'm feeling pretty good. The only things that are making me nervous are things that I can't control:
    -There is a 40% chance of rain. :(
    -The leaves haven't really changed yet, and it's a fall-themed wedding.
    -I got a huge zit on my chin yesterday. I can't stop picking at it, and now it's scabbing over. Great.

    Other than that, I'm excited! :D
     
  2.  
  3. kellzy

    kellzy Comrade

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2013
    Messages:
    324
    Likes Received:
    92

    Sep 22, 2013

    Congrats!
     
  4. Ms. I

    Ms. I Maven

    Joined:
    May 13, 2004
    Messages:
    5,891
    Likes Received:
    166

    Sep 22, 2013

    Congrats!
     
  5. mrachelle87

    mrachelle87 Fanatic

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2006
    Messages:
    2,815
    Likes Received:
    53

    Sep 23, 2013

    It will be perfect..good luck and congrats!
     
  6. MrsC

    MrsC Multitudinous

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2005
    Messages:
    14,070
    Likes Received:
    1,886

    Sep 23, 2013

    Everything will be wonderful! Congratulations!
     
  7. Pisces_Fish

    Pisces_Fish Fanatic

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2006
    Messages:
    2,735
    Likes Received:
    5

    Sep 23, 2013

    40% chance of rain means a 60% chance of no rain :) :)
     
  8. Aliceacc

    Aliceacc Multitudinous

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2006
    Messages:
    27,534
    Likes Received:
    6

    Sep 23, 2013

    Congratulations! I bet this week flies!
     
  9. KinderCowgirl

    KinderCowgirl Phenom

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2006
    Messages:
    4,858
    Likes Received:
    0

    Sep 23, 2013

    How exciting! :)
     
  10. Missy

    Missy Aficionado

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2004
    Messages:
    3,768
    Likes Received:
    334

    Sep 23, 2013

    Just remember to enjoy it and don't fret about the one or two things that don't go perfectly. Congratulations!!
     
  11. DrivingPigeon

    DrivingPigeon Phenom

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Messages:
    4,212
    Likes Received:
    8

    Sep 23, 2013

    Thanks, everyone! :)
     
  12. Upsadaisy

    Upsadaisy Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2002
    Messages:
    18,938
    Likes Received:
    682

    Sep 23, 2013

    How exciting! Enjoy it all.
     
  13. Securis

    Securis Cohort

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Messages:
    695
    Likes Received:
    0

    Sep 23, 2013

    Have fun and don't sweat the small stuff.
     
  14. Kangaroo22

    Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2008
    Messages:
    6,216
    Likes Received:
    0

    Sep 23, 2013

    Congratulations!
     
  15. DizneeTeachR

    DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2003
    Messages:
    6,809
    Likes Received:
    190

    Sep 23, 2013

    Congrats!!
     
  16. smalltowngal

    smalltowngal Multitudinous

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2007
    Messages:
    17,362
    Likes Received:
    46

    Sep 23, 2013

    Congrats!!
     
  17. giraffe326

    giraffe326 Virtuoso

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2006
    Messages:
    7,075
    Likes Received:
    15

    Sep 23, 2013

    Congratulations!
     
  18. a2z

    a2z Virtuoso

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Messages:
    6,330
    Likes Received:
    2,219

    Sep 23, 2013

    Best wishes!

    The father from My Big Fat Greek Wedding recommends windex for that zit!

    No matter what happens, the most important thing on that day is the vows. The rest is just window dressing.
     
  19. Jerseygirlteach

    Jerseygirlteach Groupie

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2010
    Messages:
    1,439
    Likes Received:
    2

    Sep 23, 2013

    Congrats! Don't stress! Your wedding will be perfect. :)
     
  20. DizneeTeachR

    DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2003
    Messages:
    6,809
    Likes Received:
    190

    Sep 23, 2013

    Yup!!!
    Oh and look at your groom's face when he sees you for first time in your dress!!! It's unforgettable!:D
     
  21. agdamity

    agdamity Fanatic

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2007
    Messages:
    2,718
    Likes Received:
    481

    Sep 23, 2013

    Congrats! Enjoy your day :)
     
  22. chemteach55

    chemteach55 Connoisseur

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2007
    Messages:
    1,710
    Likes Received:
    13

    Sep 23, 2013

    Congrats!! Actually rain on your wedding day is supposed to be a sign of luck that you are going to have a long and happy marriage!! An old Cajun lady told me that last year when I was worried about it raining on my daughter's outdoor reception last year.
     
  23. DrivingPigeon

    DrivingPigeon Phenom

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Messages:
    4,212
    Likes Received:
    8

    Sep 23, 2013

    :lol:
     
  24. sue35

    sue35 Habitué

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2007
    Messages:
    897
    Likes Received:
    0

    Sep 23, 2013

    Congrats!!
     
  25. runsw/scissors

    runsw/scissors Phenom

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2006
    Messages:
    4,492
    Likes Received:
    100

    Sep 24, 2013

    Yay! Enjoy it all! The ancient Greeks believed rain on your wedding day was a blessing from the gods.
     

Share This Page

Members Online Now

  1. vickilyn
Total: 243 (members: 3, guests: 199, robots: 41)
test