I'm Baaaaack!

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by AJK, Aug 3, 2003.

1. AJK

AJK Pre-k Montessori Teacher

Aug 3, 2003

Hello all, remember me? I haven't been around in many many months, but I used to be a "regular" :) I had a VERY rough school year last year, and am looking forward to a much better one this time around! I've also gotten married and moved (still in South Florida). For those of you who don't know me (or have forgotten ;) ) I teach a pre-k Montessori class (3 & 4 year olds) at a public school with about 1/3-1/2 of my class filled with children who have special needs.
    I'm glad to be back, special hellos to Ruth and Lori, Amanda I like all the "new" stuff, I should be around a lot again, Thanks everyone!

3. mommaruthie

mommaruthie Aficionado

Aug 3, 2003

hey girlfriend

How is the married life?
    Miss ya!
    Hey you still owe me the PAPERCUTS
    :D

how is VSY and are you in aventura anymore?
    I also moved from Pem Pines to Weston.
    I am teaching fourth grade in the fall at Somerset Academy.
    This will be my second year there.
    Good to have you back!
    Ruth

4. Shilo

Shilo Rookie

Aug 3, 2003

this is AJDamon!

Hey Ruth it's me, Shilo is a friend and ex-VSY coworker, Im sending this from her place, it won't let me sign in! She convinced me to sign back on to atoz
    Married life is great, no we don't live in Aventura anymore, we bought a place and moved north and west, a little closer to work :) Sorry about the paper cuts, new principal really restricts our photocopying :( , I'll have to pay you back some other way!

I'm editing this to say it's too confusing to type on another screenname, I'll answer you all later tonight!

A J Damon

Last edited: Aug 3, 2003
  5. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 3, 2003

Let's see if I remember 'Le Petit Prince'- It's a snake that swallowed an elephant, ne c'est pas??

6. mommaruthie

mommaruthie Aficionado

Aug 3, 2003

shilo or ajdamon

hey are you incognito or do you have two names registered?

Are you in Plantation, Sunrise, Ft. Lauderdale?

Pay backs are not necessary, i remember having to get everything approved first while there but i am sure lots of changes have gone on. Is this new principal into the montessori thing or is she/he clueless?

In preparing for my move,I just threw out my receipt i saved for the window i had replaced on my car when it got broken into at vsy parking lot!So much has gone on since, glad to hear you are doing well. send regards to christine fullmer if she is still there.

7. SpecialPreskoo

SpecialPreskoo Moderator

Aug 3, 2003

HEY AJ!!!! Long time no see! Congrats on the wedding! Hope you have a great school year!

Lori

8. AJK

AJK Pre-k Montessori Teacher

Aug 3, 2003

Ruth: PMed you, short answer is nope, not registered with 2 screennames here!

czacza: you're right, that book so captures the wonder of children, I love that book :) !

Lori: Thanks for the wedding congrats, it was simple but beautiful!

Shilo: Thanks for dinner, next time you drive down!

9. AngelaS

AngelaS Cohort

Aug 4, 2003

Welcome back! We had been looking for you last fall and after awhile gave up... what a pleasant surprise!!!!