Ideas On My Bulletin Board

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by Blurazzberi, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Blurazzberi

Blurazzberi Rookie

Aug 13, 2010

Creativity isn't something I am blessed with :D So if some of you awesome teachers could help me I would be really grateful. I have 2 boards I can't decide on. One of them is Autumn, I got a tree, leaves etc, but now I am trying to decide exactly what to do. I thought of having them each write a little something about what they like like about fall, and putting on the board. Another idea was to put up some fun facts about fall. Any suggestions?

The other one is a fish bowl. Every day they get one or two fish depending on the class behavior. I thought about putting something like "Fishing for good behavior." but I don't know...fishing sounds like, well...fishing. Like you will have to fish around to find it??

Sorry if I sound a quart low...my I haven't stopped for 3 days and my tired aches. :yawn: I will sure appreciate any suggestions and ideas. Thanks!

3. MissKH81

MissKH81 Rookie

Aug 14, 2010

What grade do you teach? Go onto google and type in "Classroom bulletin board photos." I got some great ideas this way. Also, google classroom websites of teachers in your grade level. They usually contain posted pictures of their classroom. This may give you ideas.

4. tgim

tgim Habitué

Aug 14, 2010

I used to do a writing prompt autumn tree bulletin board - on the leaves were writing prompt or story starter ideas. We also did a "We're Nuts about Fall" one where we added in acorns on which students had written their fav fall activities.

For the fish bowl - Bowled Over by Good Behavior, A Great Catch, Catch of the Day and have a bit of fishing line and a hook to catch one fish, or use a fish net and have their fish inside it so they are all great catches.

5. Blurazzberi

Blurazzberi Rookie

Aug 14, 2010

Thanks. I tried it and have already found alot of cute stuff.

6. Blurazzberi

Blurazzberi Rookie

Aug 14, 2010

I like your story starter idea! And I think I am going to use "Catch of the day" for the fish one. Thanks a million! :hugs: