I want to help teachers!

Discussion in 'General Education' started by Tania Vaillancourt, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Tania Vaillancourt

Tania Vaillancourt New Member

Apr 4, 2020

Hello - I work on Powerpoint 99% of my day and was wondering if any of you (or any teachers you know) needed help transforming your teaching materials into Powerpoints or improving your existing presentations? If so, I'd be happy to do it on a voluntary basis! I'm sorry if this sounds arrogant or condescending, I just really admire what you're all doing and would love to help if I can.

Tired Teacher likes this.
  3. Tired Teacher

Tired Teacher Devotee

Apr 4, 2020

Wow! Tania, That is so kind of you to offer at this time especially. I have my stuff together pretty good right now because I have been teaching for a long time. Some schools have not really gone to full time online programs yet. Ours has.
    I am guessing they will start soon and many teachers would appreciate your help! Thank you so much for thinking of others during this time especially. People like you make my day! <3

4. Tania Vaillancourt

Tania Vaillancourt New Member

Apr 5, 2020

Thanks for your kind words :) And I appreciate the information - I've been posting on a few teachers' forums trying to connect with teachers as I don't have any in my network, but haven't had much reply. Good to know my offer could help some people! If you know of any ways I could reach people who would be interested in this, let me know! I've got other people I work with also interested to help so we could help many teachers if needed!

Have a good day!

Tired Teacher likes this.