I REALLY need your help!

Discussion in 'General Education' started by runnerss, Jun 17, 2009.

1. runnerss

runnerss Comrade

Jun 17, 2009

Please go to my website www.superfunmath.com and tell me what you think. This is not to boost my ego:blush: this is so I can have constructive feedback to help me better this site.

What do you think of the attachments, set up, etc.?

Thank you in Advance. :D
    *NOTE- THIS IS NO WHERE NEAR FINISHED. I STILL HAVE A LOT TO DO.

3. Teacher Chele

Teacher Chele Habitué

Jun 17, 2009

Your site is looking really good. I would add some pictures to your intro. If I were you I would not say that word problems are hard. This could make a child who is struggling feel defeated. Maybe say "challenging" or "try these things to help." I think your site is looking really good. It's definitely a site that I would send my kids to for practice, use in class, and recommend to parents to use at home. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Jun 17, 2009

I love your website, I only noticed a couple of things. When you have books listed in each section it might be nice to have a link to the book or a picture of the book like you have in the Math Literature section. Also maybe recommended grade level ranges by the activities could be helpful. Then (at least with my browser) on your guest book page the font color is so close to the background color for the messages that I had to highlight them to read them. Really awesome site, though, this must have taken you a ton of time to make! As far as navigation I found it very easy navigate through everything and that it is set up logically.

5. Cheyenne

Cheyenne Companion

Jun 17, 2009

Looking VERY good! :thumb: I want to do much more with centers and cooperative groups this year, and you site is going to be such a fantastic resource for me...thank you SO very much!! :angel:

6. Cheyenne

Cheyenne Companion

Jun 17, 2009

Runners, just had a thought....watch out!! :D Would you ever consider adding a section where teachers could contact you to share ideas they have for math activities that you could then add to your site. Was just thinking that it might be a way for us to "give back" to you for all your generosity in sharing with us. :)

7. runnerss

runnerss Comrade

Jun 17, 2009

Thank you so much for your advice. I fixed the guest book page and put a pic on the front page, which will change as soon as my logo is made. I am in the process of getting pics of books. I also added my email on the front page and set up a tab to put teachers ideas. Thank yall! If anyone else has a suggestion please let me know. I really do take them seriously.

8. Hoot Owl

Hoot Owl Aficionado

Jun 17, 2009