I Need Serious Advice!

Discussion in 'Debate & Marathon Threads Archive' started by Bumble, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bumble

Bumble Groupie

Apr 30, 2010

PCP, methamphetamine, benzo, barps, oxy, mdma.

there was a slight positive for benzo, so the blood test will confirm it.

2. bros

bros Phenom

Apr 30, 2010

Ooh benzos

I have some here as a preventative measure in case I have a seizure. Strong stuff.

3. loveoforganic

loveoforganic Rookie

Apr 30, 2010

4. jd123

jd123 Cohort

May 1, 2010

Has your room ever been broken into before? I don't know if this would be practical (or legal?), but could you leave another soda in your room to see if anyone would mess with it again?

5. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

May 1, 2010

6. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

May 1, 2010

Our Seniors were told by a police officer during last week's seminar's that they could effect a test.

7. Bumble

Bumble Groupie

May 1, 2010

Another teacher at my school told me to do this.

8. TiffanyL

TiffanyL Cohort

May 2, 2010

Did you get the results of your blood test?

9. Chalk

Chalk Companion

May 2, 2010

I worked in Counter Narcotics in the service.

May I assist you in ascertaining the substance you were exposed too?

I can tell you that it is not likely to be Acid, the chem make up in acid is fairly fragile and may not handle blending with carbonated soft drinks to well. If you had a Benzodiazepine trace in your test than probably something like a clonazepam , lorazepam, xanax, or diazepam may have been slipped in and dissolved in your can. These 4 are common at "M&M" parties and they are the most common benzo's found on teens.

Looking at this with my investigators glasses on..... it doesn't look good. My first instinct would be that you have a creative story to cover up drug abuse before you get pinched. I am in no way saying you did anything wrong, just telling you where my experience is similar to those who may investigate you and what they might think.

Advice: Document everything and ask your students that you can trust to tell the principal if they know anything, don't ask them to tell you it will look like coercion. Talk to your lawyer and get every record of drug test you have every had. The lawyer should get character statements from everyone spouse, pastor, teachers, admin , students etc etc.

Back to what you were drugged with, Feel free to PM me or tell me on here all the symptoms you experienced with approx times of onset and I (with the help of my brilliant ER T/RN of a wife) may be able to narrow it down for you.

Good luck.

10. Joyful!

Joyful! Habitué

May 3, 2010

WOW!:sorry:

1. I would be reluctant to reveal anything to anyone simply because you KNOW there will be someone who thinks the wrong thing about you. (sad, but true) On the other hand, if they are doing this to you, might they be doing it to classmates that they dislike?

2. Once you get the results, you may change your mind and seek counsel and create a prevent defense. You may not.

3. In any event, this is horrible. What a sad state of affairs that we have to warn you that as an innocent victim you may still be falsely accused.

4. I hope from the bottom of my heart that you are able to ascertain the perpetrator and that they receive an appropriate consequence.

5. You will be in my prayers and thoughts.

11. bros

bros Phenom

May 3, 2010

Could be lorazepam, that kicks in rather quickly. Takes only a few minutes

Or Diazepam, depending on what method of delivery it has (There is the oral pill and then there is the rectal administration of it)

12. Bumble

Bumble Groupie

May 3, 2010

Update!!!!!

Apparently this has happened recently at my school, which makes my case look promising. My P believes me, which I was stressing over. I'm still waiting on the blood test results, which should come in tomorrow.

I felt violated. I was filled with anxiety all weekend. I tried EVERYTHING to stop thinking about it or anything that involved school.

Chalk, thank you for the advice! :)

13. Chalk

Chalk Companion

May 3, 2010

Your welcome mate, I am very sorry you have to deal with this. If I can be of any help while you go through this please contact me at any time.

14. tgim

tgim Habitué

May 3, 2010

KEEP US POSTED, BUMBLE!!

15. Muttling

Muttling Devotee

May 3, 2010

As I understand it.......

They CAN effect some tests (most notably urine and breath tests) but the result of the manipulation is typically something so far out of range that they retest and are more careful with the retest.

You can't throw off a blood analysis.

16. cutNglue

cutNglue Magnifico

May 3, 2010

Whew!

17. Bumble

Bumble Groupie

May 3, 2010

38 days left!

18. Joyful!

Joyful! Habitué

May 3, 2010

Thanks for the update. I am so relieved for you.

19. futureteach21

futureteach21 Habitué

May 3, 2010

It's sad that has happened before and you weren't warned. The staff should have been told to not leave open containers around. Of course, it's even sadder this is even an issue. Please keep us posted!

20. mmswm

mmswm Moderator

May 4, 2010

Yes, you can. Drug tests don't look for the actual drugs. They look for the metobolic by products of the drugs. Heroine, Morphine, Codeine, and Poppy seeds are all from the same plant. When they're metaboliezed, they break down into the same substances. This is the same whether or not they're doing a blood analysis or a urinalysis. That's why poppy seeds with throw a false positive. Under normal circumstances, the levels of chemicals will be different for a poppy seed bagel and a heroine addict. The difference is that somebody abusing heroine will (usually) have a greater concentration in his or her bloodstream; however, somebody who eats a LOT of poppy seed products could have enough metabolized byproduct of the poppy plant in thier system to test at "drug" levels.

Interestingly enough, the difference between Heroin, Morphine, and Codeine is the difference of a single, small functional group on a somewhat large molecule. The actual, natural product is morphine, The molecule has a "base", with two functional groups relevant to this discussion. In the morphine molecule, there are two -OH groups attatched to the rest of the molecule. Codeine is derived by replacing one of the -OH groups with a -OCH3 group, and Heroin is derived by replacing both -OH groups with -OCH3 (this molecular subtlty explains why people who are allergic to codeine can take morphine, even though the molecules are so similar). Because they are metabolised identically, any drug test, no matter how sensitive, cannot tell them apart.

21. webmistress

webmistress Devotee

May 4, 2010

wow, all the best to you Bumble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.