"I KNOW My Kid's A Star" Reality Show

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by TeacherSandra, Apr 11, 2008.

1. TeacherSandra

TeacherSandra Enthusiast

Apr 11, 2008

Is anyone else watching it? I can't help it! The moms are CRAZY!!! I am shocked that Rocky & Haley are gone!?!?!?!?!?

3. clarnet73

clarnet73 Moderator

Apr 11, 2008

I've caught a few episodes.

Those moms are NUTS. I feel bad for those kids.

On a side note, there's a mom at my school (I had her son last year) who I can SO see being one of those moms.

4. teacher333

teacher333 Devotee

Apr 12, 2008

Those Moms are nuts, especially that one who thinks she is younger than she actually is - I don't know her name, but she has the youngish longer hair and she looks like she should be on Rock of Love instead!

5. sub&mom

sub&mom Companion

Apr 13, 2008

That's Rocky, and she and her daughter just got voted off. I really think her daughter was the cutest and had alot of potential. Her mom drove her nuts and made her nervous.

I'm semi addicted to the show. Like a train wreck. Can't seem to look away.

6. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Apr 13, 2008

Her daughter was the cutest. She looked just like another child actress who is older now - she used to be on ER years ago and I saw her in some made for tv movies. Adorable. But the mother was crazed.

7. moonbeamsinajar

moonbeamsinajar Habitué

Apr 13, 2008

The mother that bothers me is the one who is a professional dancer. Sorry, I don't know any of their names. Not only is she nasty to some of the other parents and kids, but she is pretty hard on her own child. I can't believe the way she talks to her daughter. It is very sad. I know that that is the way it is in "The Business" but at least it is not on air for the whole world to see a parent berate a child for not doing a perfect job.

8. TeacherSandra

TeacherSandra Enthusiast

Apr 13, 2008

Her name is Gigi, and yes, she is awful. I'm thinking she might go next.

9. Dzenna

Dzenna Groupie

Apr 13, 2008

I am shocked they let Rocky go. I thought they would keep her for a while for entertainment value and ratings.

10. TeacherSandra

TeacherSandra Enthusiast

Apr 13, 2008

My exact thoughts, Dzenna. But, she IS crazy...and basically she threatened everyone, didn't she. They can't put up with her behaving that way...she is one crazy lady. I'm glad Danny didn't keep her for the ratings. Her daughter is not really that talented; just a pretty little girl. Her mom is in it for herself.

11. sub&mom

sub&mom Companion

Apr 14, 2008

I agree! She's terrible to her poor daughter! I hope they teach her a lesson or two before she gets cut. At least Rocky was aware of what she was doing to her daughter, and felt bad for doing it. Gigi doesn't seem to care when it's pointed out to her.

12. nickr

nickr Rookie

Apr 14, 2008

I had to look it up on YouTube. It's so melodramatic, I don't know how you can watch this stuff!

13. cmw

cmw Groupie

Apr 14, 2008

It is so addictive! Several of the kids are just plain brats & their parents aren't far behind. They all think their kids are sooo perfect...aren't we glad they're not in our classes. :rolleyes: I really like Cheyenne and her mom is not as nuts as the rest of them. :2up:

14. KDS

KDS Companion

Apr 14, 2008

I used to teach Theatre and people ask me all the time if my son is going to do any of that stuff...he is blue eyed and blonde and can be pretty out going and entertaining...i have said NO WAY! i can see myself turn INSANE and become one of those women!!!!! it would be too easy for me to go over the deep end.

Besides, do you remember the Tx Cheerleader murdering Mom? The one that tried to get her daughter's rival's mother killed? (thats a poor sentence)...too many people told me they could see me doing that! LOL

its a joke around our house...but just enough truth to be scarey! :)