I knew this would happen!

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by breezymarie07, Aug 9, 2013.

1. breezymarie07

breezymarie07 Companion

Aug 9, 2013

I had such a feeling that if I accepted the coaching position, I would get a call for an interview at a district far away. Well, today I did!

Luckily, the school is 26 minutes from my place and 30 minutes from the HS. So, it's not super far. They have school 8:00-3:00, so I should be able to work some things out, and I have an assistant coach to help.

That is, IF I get the job. The interview is on Thursday and I just left a message for the P with my availability for when I can come in.

I'm still going to email Ps in the district I live in over the weekend about my interest in future positions.

Super exciting to finally have gotten a call for an interview! This was an application I physically mailed in, as well, rather than applying online through my state's job application site.

So much to do this weekend!! Prep for the interview, plan for my new dance season, work and go home to visit my parents. Eeep!! So exciting!!!:)

3. Toy_03

Toy_03 Companion

Aug 9, 2013

Woot woot! *crosses fingers for you*

4. Rainbowbird

Rainbowbird Groupie

Aug 9, 2013

hey, that's great!!!!!!! I hope you get it.

5. fratbrats

fratbrats Comrade

Aug 9, 2013

Good luck! :)

6. breezymarie07

breezymarie07 Companion

Aug 10, 2013

Thank you all!! Just got another call today for an interview on Monday for a 3 or 4 position!!! This school is a little farther away (33 minutes) from where I live and the HS and in a larger city, so there will be traffic.

This school is very brain based, which I'm not familiar with, so I need to do some research. If anyone is familiar with that type of learning (the staff is trained in cognitive psych and biology) and has pointers or advice, please let me know:)

7. ECE ABC

ECE ABC Comrade

Aug 10, 2013

WOW! You are on a roll!!!!!

Good Luck :)