I have to share a funny story

Discussion in 'Substitute Teachers' started by Mldouglas, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Mldouglas

Mldouglas Comrade

Nov 8, 2007

I just had to share a funny story. Actually when you think about it the story may not be that funny. The incident in the story took place last winter. I was subbing at a school and I was in this one particular class for three days. Well, I was talking with some other teachers in the grade level about a previous sub in one of the other teachers' classroms. Apparently this sub was so paranoid about germs that she spent the entire morning having the kids sanitize the room. I never did find out how things end for the sub but I hope that the principal did talk to her about wasting that much classtime and I am sure the teacher will never have her as a sub again. I just thought that was strange.

Mldouglas

3. cutNglue

cutNglue Magnifico

Nov 8, 2007

She can come in my class! Hehe. Yeah, a little strange.

4. teach2heart

teach2heart Rookie

Nov 8, 2007

Strange! Sounds a little obsessive. Although, I wouldn't mind if she came to clean my house in her spare time! Ha ha :)

5. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

Nov 8, 2007

I agree. It sounds a little weird, but she can offer to clean my house any time she wants.

6. lincro44

lincro44 Rookie

Nov 9, 2007

I always wonder about people who have a germ phobia and yet will place themselves in areas loaded with germs. Nothing is more germy than kids and schools. A more useful use of her time would have been to use a germacide on herself..hehha funny story..