I got it!!! =)

Discussion in 'Job Hunting & Interviews' started by newtothis2006, Jan 12, 2007.

1. newtothis2006

newtothis2006 Rookie

Jan 12, 2007

I am so excited that I got my first teaching job! This was my very first interview and I had lot riding on the line if I didn't get it, but I did! I had a good feeling about it when I left and I felt like I had it, but on my way home, they called and offered. I can still hardly believe it. I feel like God really has blessed me. To all of you still looking, don't give up, when it is the right time and place, it will happen for you as well. Now you will find me in the Special Education forum! =)

3. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Jan 12, 2007

That's WONDERFUL!!!

When do you start? What grade/age do you have? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Congrats!

4. newtothis2006

newtothis2006 Rookie

Jan 12, 2007

Thanks for your sincere happiness for me! I don't know exactly what my assigment will be but I will be a resource special education teacher for elementary students. I will be teaching either K-3rd or 4th-5th graders in a pull-out program for ELAR and Math. I will also be teaching sp ed students in an inclusionary classroom. When I start, they will work out the details and I start on Jan 22nd!

5. Mr.MiddleSchool

Mr.MiddleSchool Comrade

Jan 12, 2007

Congratulations!

I know you must be really happy! As an indvidual looking for my own first teaching job i can imagine how relieved and excited you are about this. Wherever you are assigned, I hope you enjoy it and that it continues to allow you to grow as an educator. Again, congratulations and best wishes!

-Mr. MiddleSchool