I feel so accomplished!

Discussion in 'General Education' started by dgpiaffeteach, Jan 22, 2012.

1. dgpiaffeteach

dgpiaffeteach Aficionado

Jan 22, 2012

I'm feeling so accomplished right now :D

I worked for much of yesterday grading and much of today planning. I didn't have anything to do this weekend so I decided to get as much work done as I could because I'll be busy the next few weekends! I got everything graded for all of my classes except for one set of major papers. Then I got SO MUCH planning done! I made calendars, quizzes, homework, tests, etc... It feels so great that I just had to share! Especially since I know tomorrow it will feel like I did nothing :lol:

3. JustMe

JustMe Virtuoso

Jan 22, 2012

Um...jealous!!! :)

4. jlj

jlj Devotee

Jan 22, 2012

You go girl! I've been grading but didn't get to much planning. :(

5. Ms.Jasztal

Ms.Jasztal Maven

Jan 22, 2012

That's how I spent my weekend as well. Grading, organizing, and sleeping. I have had my plans for this month and next done since holiday break. I am glad there are a few less things I need to do now, though... I feel on top of everything.

6. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Jan 23, 2012

Good for you!!!!!

Weekends lately have been totally crazed, since at least once a week Peter has to go out east to load up stuff and get the mail from his mom's place.

Saturday we both worked Open Houses at our schools. When I got home I took the kids sledding after dropping Julia off at her 2nd birthday party of the day-- a sleepover. Peter had to work Saturday night photographing a big dinner at school. Julia called at 12:30 am with a stomach ache wanting to come home. Since I'm the one who knew where the party was, I got up and picked her up.

Sunday, after mass, I did 5 loads of laundry, made up this Wednesday's geometry tests, and tried to get a handle on house work. It seems like everywhere I look, there's a stack or box or bag of stuff from Peter's mom's house, waiting for someone to sort through it.

So, while I reallly DID a lot of work this weekend, my house certainly does not reflect that fact. I'm good to go with schoolwork, and everyone has clean clothes, and dinner is set to go for tonight, so it will do.

7. mopar

mopar Multitudinous

Jan 23, 2012

Congrats! It is an amazing feeling when you get things on your to do list accomplished.