i have no idea what to do about this situation. i'm currently in ny but have been given an early hire contract and will be moving to virginia. i definitely am guaranteed a position, but now have to contact principals to schedule interviews. i made a contact with a wonderful principal and spent a day at her school which i really enjoyed. i feel like it would be a great place to work, but i HATE the surrounding area. the traffic is horrendous so i will have to live close to work but i know i would be unhappy there. my options are to accept this offer and live in a very expensive apartment in an area i don't like, or to decline and look elsewhere. it is a very big county and most vacancies don't post until july 1st, so i will most likely have to wait until then to secure a position in an area i like better. i have no idea what to do. i like the school, but i really don't want to live in that part of the county. i hate to turn down a great opportunity, but a better option might turn up that will be a better fit.