I have two interviews coming up. I have a phone interview tomorrow, and an in-person interview a week from Monday. I don't have super high hopes of being hired from a phone interview (especially in the market I am looking in), but I want to be prepared. Phone interview school is 85 miles (Mapquest says 85 minutes) from where I will be living. I will not be able to move closer until my house in North Carolina sells. Regular interview is 65 miles (Mapquest says 65 minutes) away. They are both in the same county. I will be passing school B's exit to get to school A. Traffic will be a non-issue and it is 98% expressway driving for both of them. I AM worried about winter weather. I am also hoping and praying to get an interview in district C. They just posted their jobs on Friday, and I immediately emailed all three principals, the HR person, and the Assistant Superintendent. District C is 22 miles/25 minutes away and I am very familiar with it. Obviously, I want to work in the district closest to home (District C). I am unfamiliar with District A and District B, but based on my research they are great schools/districts. I KNOW district C is a fabulous district with great schools. Of course, I may not even get an interview there. I am looking for a job in an insanely competitive area. I moved to NC because I only had one interview in two years. (Side note- gaining experience helps! I am up to three interviews this year!) I will take any job I can get. Both (all three) districts are great on paper. I am not in an area where one can be choosy and has time to find 'the right fit'. However, I know district A is only interviewing this week. What if they make their decision and by some miracle they offer me a job this week, how do I postpone until I have interviewed at district B? I obviously want this job- I applied for it. I also knew where it was located when I applied for it, so I feel silly using that as an excuse. Help!