How To Prepare?

Discussion in 'Job Hunting & Interviews' started by toddteach1, Aug 28, 2006.

1. toddteach1

toddteach1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2006

Ok I applied for this position at another center as a lead teacher, but they are hiring for more then one classroom. I don't really have a preferance as to which classroom I work in, but my question is how do I prepare for the interview questions? I have experience in all ages so that is one thing I am not worried about and another is that I have met all the requirements that they want you to have. So I guess what I am asking to have someone let me know that I have nothing to worry about or to just give me pointers on what to be ready for. The one thing that I am really excited about is after a year I get a retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick, paid training, and a whole lot more:D which is totally awesome because I right now I get one week of vacation and that it:( Keept your fingers and toes crossed that I get at least one classroom!

3. clarnet73

clarnet73 Moderator

Aug 28, 2006

you have nothing to worry about. You know what you're doing, now go in there and convince them you're the best person they haven't hired yet. :)

4. toddteach1

toddteach1 Rookie

Aug 30, 2006

Thank You so much clarnet! That is so sweet of you to say. I hope I don't get to nervous and forget what to say.

5. clarnet73

clarnet73 Moderator

Aug 30, 2006

you can do it. :) when's your interview?

6. toddteach1

toddteach1 Rookie

Sep 1, 2006

Guess what? I talked to the director at the center and she said that she had gotten the assessment back from the JOBehavior.com place and I did the best out of everyone that had taken it so far! That right there was a big self esteem booster.:D Anyway one thing led to another and I will not be able to get in for an interview until Tuesday morning at the earliest. Friday was their bussiest day and Thursday I found out an hour before I had to start work that she wanted to interview me.:( So anyway I am going to try and get Tuesday morning off and go in. She said it should only take a half hour at the most. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well.

7. misscyteach

misscyteach Rookie

Sep 2, 2006

Good luck Toddteach1....my fingers are crossed!