So this is getting ahead of myself, but since this is the first time I've really had multiple interviews really close together, I thought I'd try to prepare myself... So I'm finished interviewing for a part time teaching position, they said a decision will be made by tomorrow, and that I'll receive a call either way by Tuesday. Tomorrow, I am having a first interview for a full time position, which I would prefer. I don't know anything about the timetable except that it was described as a round 1 interview, and I'm sure the process will have to move fairly quickly since school is coming up. So hypothetically, if I am offered the part time position in the next couple of days, while still going through the process for the full time position, how would I go about handling that? Thanks.