How much makeup do you usually wear?

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by orangetea, Aug 20, 2012.

1. SeñoritaM

SeñoritaM Rookie

Aug 20, 2012

Natural/neutral eye shadow, little bit of eyeliner, mascara, ad lip gloss :)

2. Ima Teacher

Ima Teacher Virtuoso

Aug 20, 2012

I wear full makeup every day. That includes two to three eye shadow colors, eyeliner, mascara, bronzer, blush, powder, lipstick, and lip gloss. Part of the time I wear primer and Bare Minerals foundation. Other times I wear tinted moisturizer and Mark Kay luminous wear liquid foundation. It depends on the look I want.

I've work makeup of some kind or other since I was 12. It's just part of my routine. It doesn't take me long at all, maybe 5-7 minutes. I've done it so much that it's mindless work.

3. Rebel1

Rebel1 Connoisseur

Aug 20, 2012

I only wear mascara, and a face lotion.
    Too much junk on a face is not good.
    I've seen some women pile so much makeup on their faces that made me wonder, "Why do they skip their necks?" The shades of their faces were way off. It's like clown make up.:eek:
    Rebel1

4. Kat53

Kat53 Devotee

Aug 20, 2012

Thanks! I'll give it a try!

5. melnm

melnm Companion

Aug 20, 2012

I wear a little concealor on parts on my face where the skin color is uneven. Other than that, just powder, mascara, sometimes a little eyeliner and tinted or regular Burt's Bees lip balm.

6. teacherintexas

teacherintexas Maven

Aug 20, 2012

The brands are a little different since I've switched to Mary Kay minerals and use the matte liquid, but Ima is my twin otherwise.

7. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Aug 20, 2012

A full face for sure: Foundation w/concealer, powder, blush, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadows, lip liner, & lip gloss/lipstick. I could shave 15-20 min off my mornings if only I didn't wear any!

8. Ranchwife

Ranchwife Companion

Aug 20, 2012

I wear either foundation or powder (depends on the day), blush, mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner, eyebrow powder (so you can see my eyebrows), and lip stick/gloss. I'm very fair skinned so I look ill if I don't wear some makeup. All my make-up is very neutral with a lot of pale pinks and roses. A teacer's aide likes to show off my make-up to her special ed students who are experimenting with gobbs and lots of colored makeup. She points out that I wear make-up, but it is neutral not bold. It only takes me about 10 minutes to beautify my face in the AM.

9. msaly

msaly Comrade

Aug 21, 2012

I started a new medication about a year ago and it has made my skin awful- people probably wouldn't want to see me without makeup :)

I wear this everywhere- except the gym: Moisturizer, primer, foundation, powder, bronzer, eyeshadow (light for work, darker color for going out), eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss.

I do my own gel nails at home, which last 2 weeks or so.