How many systems do you use to file data?

Discussion in 'General Education' started by Backroads, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Backroads

Backroads Aficionado

Sep 30, 2019

Trying to decide if my district has organization ADHD or not.

We use Aspire to log DIBELS scores.

We use Pinnacle for some grades. We use two other programs for other grades.

Ms.Holyoke and Tired Teacher like this.
  3. catnfiddle

catnfiddle Moderator

Sep 30, 2019

My school uses Google Sheets (locked down to our school G-Suite) to manage attendance, grade tracking, and testing. Some of this is duplicated into ProgressBook, which is how we interact with EMIS and send out report cards.

4. bella84

bella84 Aficionado

Sep 30, 2019

We have EduClimber for assessment data and PowerSchool for report card grades. Other than that, it's pretty much up to us to determine how we like to keep our data.

futuremathsprof likes this.
  5. Tired Teacher

Tired Teacher Comrade

Oct 5, 2019

I would totally out myself if I told you all of the programs we have to use. 1 for attendance, 1 for reading, 1 for grades ( they'd like us to use 2 in 1 subject area, but I just never could keep up w/ that), 3 for testing, 1 for lesson plans, 3 for training, and many more. Yes, It would be so much easier if it were all in one. Especially when every 3-6 months you have to change the passwords. I have resorted to using names of memorable kids w/ a sequence of numbers and an ! at the end. Some of them will not let you use a password that is like your previous ones. I have a board full of log ins and passwords out in the open. If anyone wants to come and do my work, they are free to have at it. :)

6. Ms.Holyoke

Ms.Holyoke Connoisseur

Oct 6, 2019

Ugh I wouldn’t like that. We have a separate system for gradebook and attendance which I already don’t like.