I have done two demos in the past two weeks. I had one last Tuesday and haven't heard back. I called them on Tuesday to see if there was an update and there was not one. I also interviewed at a school Monday and demoed there Tuesday on short notice and am now waiting on that school. How do schools usually take in making their decisions? And how long should I wait before calling either school again? Thanks!