Hi everyone, I'm posting this in New Teachers because I wanted to direct it more towards those who have already been through this. My husband & I recently moved back to our home state. We ended up about 40 miles North of our hometown, as since we've been gone my parents moved out of state and my in-laws moved to the town we're in now. Needless to say, we're not loving it. We both really want to be back where we grew up, that's where I'd like to start my career, and it's where I'd like my kids to go to school. We moved here to be near family even though we had no other ties to this town, and we're just not happy. The thing is- if we move it has to be this summer. With my husband's job, that's the only time it could be done. If we don't we'll be waiting over a year, and we REALLY don't want to do that. If we do move, I still have to student teach here. I already have my placement etc. Mapquest says it's 44 minutes but with city traffic etc. I think it would take me more like an hour and 10 or so. This would be for 15 weeks. What do you think- would you do it, or wait?