How do I....Promethean Board (cutting a page and putting into another flipchart?)

Discussion in 'General Education' started by corps2005, Aug 24, 2008.

1. corps2005

corps2005 Cohort

Aug 24, 2008

I'm new to this Promethean board stuff and was building two pages on weather graphing and temperature. I did these at home on my computer and was going to email them to myself at school. Here's my question.

How do I take these two pages I created in this flipchart and move them into the another flipchart? Like combining them. I was looking for a cut and paste page option, but I didn't see one. Is this possible?

3. mom2sands

mom2sands Comrade

Aug 24, 2008

We're getting two of those in our school. I'm anxious to learn!

4. corps2005

corps2005 Cohort

Aug 24, 2008

They're pretty fun :) I figured out how to coy pages within a flipchart. I wonder if I would be able to copy those pages into a different flipchart.

5. teachpositive

teachpositive Rookie

Aug 24, 2008

Open your flipchart. Go to the view where you can see all of your pages at once (the button is like four pages to the right of your standard toolbar). When you are there (or maybe when you click once to highlight a page) the page organizer toolbar pops up and shows buttons to copy, paste, cut, etc. You can open a second flipchart, then go back to the first and copy the pages by clicking the copy button(maybe just one at a time). Then go back to the second flipchart (also in the the view where you can see all the pages) and click the paste button. This usually works for me. Let me know if this doesn't answer your question or if I can help further.