Homework/Communication Log! Help!

Discussion in 'Kindergarten' started by lehcar1021, Aug 25, 2008.

1. lehcar1021

lehcar1021 Rookie

Aug 25, 2008

This is my first year in K and I am trying to come up with some sort of weekly sheet to put in my student's homework folders that will include the following information: homework assignments, area for daily behavior color, and a comment/parent signature area. Does anyone have any good sheets they can share?

I'm also looking for a Kindergarten reading log that can be filled in nightly with title, author, date, and parent signature, etc.

I'm trying to work smarter, not harder and I've been going crazy trying to come up with something! THANKS!

3. mrsammieb

mrsammieb Devotee

Aug 26, 2008

Do you think you really need to know Title and Author for their reading log? At our school we just have a calendar for Reading and Listening. SO they are suppose to read for 10 minutes and hear a good book read aloud to them. The parents just circle R or L or R&L for each day on the calendar. It is pretty simple.

As for the behavior chart, did you look on the online extras of mailbox magazine they always seem to have pretty good materials.